Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Testimonial# 4 Thyroid Problems

Thyroid symptoms: fatigue, poor attention span, weight gain, numbness, and tingling of the hands or feet. Seems that Protandim also reduces these systems for individuals that may have Thyroid. A potential client of mine has been taking Protandim for 2 weeks and already benefitting this amazing pill. This individual has been suffering weight gain; has tried several different methods to loose weight such as dieting and exercising daily. No affect verses losing weight but has maintain to stay the actual weight after being diagnose Thyroid problems. With Protandim not only has she lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks also gain energy and less fatigue. Could Protandim level thyroid gland and reduce the production of this disease? I am excited to hear more Testimonials. Keep reading my blogs to hear more amazing stories. Hope a few friends and family could benefit using Protandim.

To order:
http://www.mylifevantage.com/183905

2 comments:

  1. The thyroid gland is responsible for many problems in the body if not functioning accurately. My personal advice, follow up with your local doctor,together with bovine thyroid and explain the feelings you are having.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Daniela Camara.
     I am overwhelm with joy and happiness and i am happy to share this with you all around the world about how Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME cured HERPES VIRUS...ever since i was diagnosed of Herpes virus in 2015, I was always thinking on how  I can get a solution out of my body so that i can be okay again. Until One day I went online on the internet to know more about the Herpes Virus i came across a Review Comment many people are saying that Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME cured their Herpes Genital Virus, I did not believe, i search again and i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from HPV AND HIV by Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME..and i decided to contact Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME to Help and i told him about my HERPES illness he told me not to worry about,that he is going to send me his herbal medicine and actually he did.i took the medicine just as prescribe by him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my great surprise my Doctor told me the Herpes Virus was no longer there, all thank to you sir Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, contact his WhatsApp Number: +2347030936239 .His email: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. His herbs are very powerful and has no side effects. He can cured all kinds of Viruses, diseases, sicknesses.

    ReplyDelete