Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Testimonial #3 ADHD/ADD

What is the first thing you hear, when you have a hyper kid? They have ADHD, put them on medication. Easy way out don't you think? Why not try a natural substance? Worth a shot!! Don’t get me wrong there were times were I thought of medication. I just couldn’t do it. I knew there had to be something out there for my son.  I was getting letters from school. Note #1 Not Paying Attention. Note#2 Playing with his pencil and not focusing and Note #3 crawling in class and does not want to do his work. It went on for months.  So it came to mind "Why not try Protandim?" It’s all natural, can't hurt him only help him. All I've got to say "Thank God for Protandim!”, All natural and no side effects. My son has been taking Protandim almost 3 weeks now. Let me tell you a little story that happen to me a few days ago. I took my son to his baseball game. His coach is aware of his ADHD problem. He comes to me and asked a question that really worried me. Is your son okay? I ask him "Why, what is the problem?" Well since he was dropped off to practice, he has been very calm and is not running in circles around me. Really?  To my surprise my son was already benefiting the awesome results of Protandim. Could I say it's a cure for ADHD?? No, I can't but I could honestly say it's helped him a great deal. This means not only its helping with his Attention disorder but also calming his fidgeting and hypernes. Can't wait to see further results in my son,  What better to give your child a natural substance than a drug medication that you don't know what the side affects might be. Why not try something natural than to go straight to drugs.  If you have any questions please email me or go to my link.

My link to email & order: http://www.mylifevantage.com/183905

2 comments:

  1. Is your son still on protandim? I was thinking of putting my kids on it. Is it worth it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Daniela Camara.
     I am overwhelm with joy and happiness and i am happy to share this with you all around the world about how Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME cured HERPES VIRUS...ever since i was diagnosed of Herpes virus in 2015, I was always thinking on how  I can get a solution out of my body so that i can be okay again. Until One day I went online on the internet to know more about the Herpes Virus i came across a Review Comment many people are saying that Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME cured their Herpes Genital Virus, I did not believe, i search again and i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from HPV AND HIV by Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME..and i decided to contact Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME to Help and i told him about my HERPES illness he told me not to worry about,that he is going to send me his herbal medicine and actually he did.i took the medicine just as prescribe by him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my great surprise my Doctor told me the Herpes Virus was no longer there, all thank to you sir Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, contact his WhatsApp Number: +2347030936239 .His email: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. His herbs are very powerful and has no side effects. He can cured all kinds of Viruses, diseases, sicknesses.

    ReplyDelete