Thursday, April 7, 2011

Great Story! Bone Spur/Blood Sugar Levels

***Please note this an email that was send to me****

Hello all ... and thank you to those who'd offered prayers and best wishes
for my son's surgery.

Fortunately, he came through everything just fine and has just been released
from the hospital. I'd gotten him started on Protandim about 6 weeks ago
and tend to think it's played a part in his rather quick rebound.

Shortly before leaving town on Monday, I got a call from an LV distributor
in Colorado (another group). He was trying to track down an individual
he thought I might know.

Anyway, this man sounded to be in his mid to later 60's and said he was
simply sharing Protandim with EVERYBODY he knew ... because it's totally
changed his life.

He said he'd had some problems for MANY years ... most painful were some
bone spurs on his spine ... also a chronic sinus infection ...
and a issue with his blood sugar levels being very difficult to keep down.

With the bone spurs as well as the other issues, his doctor had tried a variety
of treatments (to no avail) and finally had a "heart-to-heart" talk with his
patient, reminded him he WAS getting older, after all ... and that he needed
to just LEARN TO LIVE WITH THESE THINGS.

The man happily told me that it took exactly 80 days on Protandim to
see ALL those concerns TOTALLY alleviated. GONE!

I'm sure he began noticing improvements along the way, but he was
emphatic about every issue having been completely removed from his life
in less than 90 days!

I just had to share this story that was share to me. Please continue to read my Testimonials. I will continue to share testimonials from my clients. If you know of anyone taking Protandim and has help them in Living a Healthy Life please do share with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment